The Adelaide Bi-Sectional by Gus Modern is a classic club sofa frame that harkens back to Mid-Century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The sofa frame and tapered legs are FSC-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
Dimensions: 93"W x 93"D x 31"H
Welcome to the Gus Studio at Bobby Berk Home. Bobby Berk Home is Gus Modern's #1 US Retailer. No where else can you get the knowledge and customer service about the entire Gus Modern line than you will at Bobby Berk Home. We have the largest selection of Gus Modern for you to see at our 3 Showroom locations or call our knowledgable staff at 866-965-9793 where you will reach someone that not just mans the phones, but touches and feels Gus Modern products every day and can fully describe the quality and feel to help you make and educated purchase.
With Gus* Modern, the focus is on making great design practical. Designer David Podsiadlo takes his inspiration from everyday objects and industrial forms. With a nod to mid-century Modernist designs, the Gus* Design Group has created furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that are elegantly functional.
Based in Toronto, Gus* Modern introduced their first sofas and lighting in 2000. The line was well received and was soon being sold to prominent design retailers across the United States and Canada. With key pieces like the Club Sofa (which is now offered with updated fabric as the Jane Sofa) and the Delano Chair, sofas, sectionals, and chairs are the heart of the Gus* collection.
The line was soon expanded to include coffee tables, accent tables, rugs, ottomans, and home accessories. With the same simple design aesthetic, and taking a special interest in innovative use of materials like acrylic and stainless steel, these accent pieces complete the Gus* Modern line. Combining quality materials and minimalist design, David Podsiadlo has designed an award-winning line to outfit a contemporary living space in style.
For Fabric, Leather and Wood
• All accidental stains
• Accidental rips, tears, burns, and punctures
• Accidental scratch, gouge, chip, or dent that penetrates the top coat of hard surface finish
• Water of beverage marks or rings
Structual Failures; ,
. • A structural or component failure due to a defect in materials and workmanship during normal residential use that results in the breakage of frames, glass, mirrors, mechanisms, welds, swivel base, recliner handlers and assembled joints.
• Checking cracking, bubbling or peeling of the coating of finish on hard surfaces.
• Seam and stitching separation; zippers, buttons and tufted buttons
How It Works!
• Accidental Damage Plus Structure Protection for 5 Years
• For stains, we first provide you with professional cleaning advice including sending out free products if necessary to remove the stain. If the stain persists, we then send out a Certified Service Technician to professionally remove the stain.
• For all other covered accidents, we will send out a Certified Service Technician to professionally repair the item.
• If we are unable to remove a stain or repair the damage, we replace the affected item or replace the entire piece of furniture free of charge. If your furniture is no longer available, you can respect new furniture of equal or lesser value.
Full Warranty information will be provided in your policy after purchase.