Spencer Loft Bi-Sectional by Gus Modern. Part of the Gus Modern LOFT series, designed for city living, this compact sectional has blind-tufted seat and back cushions with a stainless steel base. The chaise can be configured on the left, the right, or as standalone seating, making this sectional a versatile cushions.
Stainless steel base. A plush loft is achieved by high-grade foam inserts, covered in durable fabric upholstery with intricate, blind-tufted detailing.
No assembly required.
Gus Modern Furniture ships from Canada to a local freight company near the customer's home. The chosen freight company will contact the customer to schedule the in-home delivery and will be responsible of pre-delivery inspection of the product and debris removal at the customer's home.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. Gus Modern uses them as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, Gus Modern delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus Modern strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
For Fabric, Leather and Wood
• All accidental stains
• Accidental rips, tears, burns, and punctures
• Accidental scratch, gouge, chip, or dent that penetrates the top coat of hard surface finish
• Water of beverage marks or rings
Structual Failures; ,
. • A structural or component failure due to a defect in materials and workmanship during normal residential use that results in the breakage of frames, glass, mirrors, mechanisms, welds, swivel base, recliner handlers and assembled joints.
• Checking cracking, bubbling or peeling of the coating of finish on hard surfaces.
• Seam and stitching separation; zippers, buttons and tufted buttons
How It Works!
• Accidental Damage Plus Structure Protection for 5 Years
• For stains, we first provide you with professional cleaning advice including sending out free products if necessary to remove the stain. If the stain persists, we then send out a Certified Service Technician to professionally remove the stain.
• For all other covered accidents, we will send out a Certified Service Technician to professionally repair the item.
• If we are unable to remove a stain or repair the damage, we replace the affected item or replace the entire piece of furniture free of charge. If your furniture is no longer available, you can respect new furniture of equal or lesser value.
Full Warranty information will be provided in your policy after purchase.