An elegant and refined approach with thin edges and thoughtful proportions. Subtle and inventive door pulls smoothly open and close drawers with contrasting FLW red interior. Available in graphite on oak or walnut with an alloy-plated stainless steel base. Series Eleven. When ten just isn't quite enough.
• Solid hardwood over engineered wood substrate with oak veneer
• Adjustable interior shelf
• Self-closing door hinges and drawer glides
• Red drawer interior (Frank Lloyd Wright red)
• Stainless steel base
For Fabric, Leather and Wood
• All accidental stains
• Accidental rips, tears, burns, and punctures
• Accidental scratch, gouge, chip, or dent that penetrates the top coat of hard surface finish
• Water of beverage marks or rings
Structual Failures; ,
. • A structural or component failure due to a defect in materials and workmanship during normal residential use that results in the breakage of frames, glass, mirrors, mechanisms, welds, swivel base, recliner handlers and assembled joints.
• Checking cracking, bubbling or peeling of the coating of finish on hard surfaces.
• Seam and stitching separation; zippers, buttons and tufted buttons
How It Works!
• Accidental Damage Plus Structure Protection for 5 Years
• For stains, we first provide you with professional cleaning advice including sending out free products if necessary to remove the stain. If the stain persists, we then send out a Certified Service Technician to professionally remove the stain.
• For all other covered accidents, we will send out a Certified Service Technician to professionally repair the item.
• If we are unable to remove a stain or repair the damage, we replace the affected item or replace the entire piece of furniture free of charge. If your furniture is no longer available, you can respect new furniture of equal or lesser value.
Full Warranty information will be provided in your policy after purchase.