If you're creative, enjoy inspiring others and want to share your enthusiasm for modern design, we hope you'll apply for one of the current openings in our stores. We offer great associate benefits for modern life, including competitive salaries, lifestyle schedules and a major store discount. And we're big believers in promotion from within, so as we begin to open new stores, now's the time to get in on the ground floor and learn more about Bobby Berk Home.
To apply, please email resumes and references to [email protected]
Current Open Positions
Social Media/Administration Internship
Bobby Berk Home is seeking a part-time social media/administrative intern. 20/hrs or more per week with a flexible schedule. Friendly team members who will help you gain the skills and experience needed for a full time position in a competitive job market. Applicants based in the New York metro area are preferred. Please attach resume and brief description detailing why you're qualified for this position.
- Undergraduate or graduate student earning a marketing/information systems degree ideal
- Background in web marketing/website management/content management systems strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Aperture and other design platforms a plus
- Basic knowledge of web design and building, including HTML and WordPress a plus
- Interest and experience with social media strategies and platforms strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Photoshop, MAC a must
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to determine priorities, plan, organize and follow through a must
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written form a must